Our parish family rejoices in the birth of your children! They are signs to us that we are growing in numbers and holiness.
THE SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM
Baptism is the gateway to the rest of the sacraments of the Church, and as such, ensuring that families are properly disposed to introduce their child(ren) to a sacramental life is essential. To begin the process of preparing for an infant baptism, please contact the parish office.
PARENTS WISHING TO HAVE THEIR CHILD BAPTIZED MUST
1. Be registered with the parish (registration form).
2. Regularly attend Mass (Sundays and Holy Days).
3. Support the parish for at least three months (envelopes or online giving).
4. All families are required to have a meeting with the pastor before a date can be confirmed.
5. Attend two baptism preparation classes. Godparents must attend baptism preparation classes here or at another parish.
TO BEGIN THE PROCESS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING
1. Download read, and complete the baptism request (request form).
2. Obtain an original, church-sealed sponsor form for each godparent. This can be obtained by the godparent contacting their home parish. Godparents must attend baptism preparation classes here or at another parish.
3. Obtain a copy of the child's birth certificate.
4. Please send all three items to the parish office, either by mailing them or dropping them off. These items are needed in order to schedule a meeting with the pastor.